Service Technician, Full Time
Vermeer Northwest Sales & Service, Inc. - Tacoma, WA
Vermeer Northwest Sales & Service, Inc. has served the Northwest for more than 25 years with equipment, parts, service and solutions for the underground construction market and the tree care industry.
Vermeer Northwest is currently seeking an experienced Equipment Mechanic to provide exceptional customer service in our TACOMA, WA dealership through accurate inspections for defects and equipment diagnoses, and perform necessary services in the allotted time frame for each job. Consideration will be restricted to potential candidates who have proven abilities to repair hydrostatic & electrical systems, read blueprints, hydraulic & electrical ISO schematics.
- Customer satisfaction
- Diagnoses and repair
- Pre-delivery inspection
- Knowledge of best practice
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with 2 years technical training/certification or equivalent industry experience.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand, read and follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to multi-task and be detailed orientated with demonstrated follow through and organizational skills
- Must have own tools for most general repairs
- Knowledge of current trends/practices of repairs
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Ability to read blueprints, hydraulic and electrical ISO schematics
- Ability to repair hydrostatic and electrical systems
- Working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions common to equipment
- Health, Dental, Vision, Insurance
- Employer matching IRA
- Hourly wage dependent on experience
If you are interested in employment with us, please complete this job application . When complete, email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a resume. Thank you for your interest in Vermeer Northwest.