Expires Tuesday, August 27, 2019
A better way to bore: No sacks. No Powder. No Mess.
Horizontal Directional Drilling products from ProAction Fluids are changing the industry. No more heavy bags, easy to mix and now available at Vermeer Northwest.
ProAction Fluids come in the new EZ Bag: Maximum performance with minimal dosage rates. Improve your drilling efficiency and add more profit to the bottom line of your project.
PRODRILL • Soil stabilizer, viscosifier & friction reducer.
- Highly effective in clayey conditions
- Lubricates drill pipe and bore-hole
- Excellent base fluid for complex soil conditions
- Best overall value-add product on the market
PRODYNE • Non-foaming drilling detergent & water conditioner
- ProDyne ensures the drill bit stays clean of debris by reducing the “stickiness” of clay material.
- Excellent surfactant in fluid systems for “water only” type drilling mixes
- Works in combination with ProDrill in sticky clays to prevent clay from sticking to bit
- Coats pipe string and produces a smooth creamy stream of cuttings material
- Helps keep bit cool in mud and rocky soil conditions by water wetting surfaces
- Conditions and softens mineral-rich water to maximize performance of other ProAction Fluids products
CLAYLOCK • . Clay control additive to prevent swelling of clay.
- Additive for swelling clay conditions
- Helps reduce the swelling of clay
- Increases productivity by reducing torque and increasing debris removal
- Keeps pipe clean by preventing clay deconsolidation
BORESHIELD • Prevents fluid loss in sand & loose soil.
- Creates “wall cake” preventing fluid leak-off to area surrounding bore hole
- Single product with no complicated recipes to follow
- Quickly disperses into your drilling fluid with minimal shear
- Works in conjunction with ProDrill to coat pipe string and return cuttings to surface
- Biopolymer based viscosifier suspended in biodegradable base oil